Born in Switzerland the connection to the mountains was there and I started skiing 3 years old and climbing 11years old. During highschool I did some competition climbing and at the same time developped mountaineering and alpine climbing skills. Soon it was clear that the mountains were my absolute passion. I did my first expedition when I was 16 years old to Aconcagua. After this many more followed to remote places to open new routes, climb unclimbed peaks and ski interesting lines. These expeditions brought me to the Indian Himalaya, Patagonia, Iran, Alaska, BC, Antarctica,... If I am not away on an expedition or climbing somewhere around the world, you find me in the Alps always looking for new challenges or sharing my passion while guiding. I was member of the first female expedition team of the German Alpine Club and I am a Swiss IFMGA Mountain Guide.
- Verbier Switzerland
- Live your dream!
- climbing,skiing, mountaineering, expeditions,... mainly being out in the mountains and on the rocks the whole time.
- 1. Völkl Lieblingsski
- BMT 90 & Rise Beyond 98
- 2. Wofür benutzt Du diese Ski?
- Skitouring, Mountaineering, Steep skiing, Guiding
- 3. Was gefällt Dir an dem Ski?
- I like the BMT because it is a light ski, but still skis super well! Just love it how good it sksi in all different kind of snows!
- 4. Was gefällt Dir daran, Teil der Völkl-Family zu sein?
- Because they give me a great support for my projects and always find quick solutions if anything is missing for skiing! A great cooperation!
- 5. Seit wann fährst Du schon für Völkl?
- it's my first year
- 6. Wann hast Du mit dem Skifahren angefangen?
- aged 3
- 7. Der größte Durchbruch in Deiner Skikarriere?
- Skiing expedition to Patagonia to do first ascends and ski some previously unclimbed mountains. Sailing to Antartica to Skitour/-mountaineer there.
- 8. Dein Lieblings-Spot?
- Valais, Chamonix, Patagonia
- 9. Dein bester Ski-Trip bisher?
- Sailing to Antarctica
- 10. An welchem Skiort möchtest Du unbedingt einmal fahren?
- BC, Kashmir
- 11. Was machst Du, wenn Du nicht skifährst?
- Climbing, climbing, climbing
- 12. Wie trainierst Du, um fit zu bleiben?
- mountaineering, climbing and running
- 13. Ohne was kannst Du nicht leben?
- 14. Dein Motto?
- Live your dream!
- 15. Wie bist Du zum Tourengehen gekommen?
- I started skitouring when I was around 13 years old
- 16. Was ist in Deinem Rucksack, wenn Du eine Tour gehst?
- probe, shovel, first aid kit, skins, often crampons and an ice axe, down jacket and very important mittens ;)