I was born and raised in Bend Oregon. I grew up not really liking skiing. I was really into soccer. I first started racing. My mom would make me go. She thought it was important of me to participate in other sports, not just soccer. I really didn't like ski racing. I had more fun skiing to the ski race than actually competing. I eventually got into freestyle skiing from a friend and fell for it. From there on I never stopped skiing. I started to compete right away. I was put on the U.S. ski team in 2016. I now just compete in pipe and just filmed my first video part this year.
- United States
- Mt. Bachelor
- Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you.
- Skateboarding and surfing
3rd place China World Cup , 4th place Calgary World cup, 1st place Dew Tour team challenge VOLKL
- 1. Völkl Lieblingsski
- The Revolt 95
- 2. Wofür benutzt Du diese Ski?
- Slushy park days, Big Jumps, Pipe, Even pow.
- 3. Was gefällt Dir an dem Ski?
- It’s the best all around ski I have ever ridden. Hands down. The ski can handle everything and anything. It’s a super controllable ski that makes you feel powerful.
- 4. Was gefällt Dir daran, Teil der Völkl-Family zu sein?
- Völkl has the best team of riders. From Pipe & Park to big mountain and racing. It just shows Volkl makes the best skis no matter what you ride.
- 5. Seit wann fährst Du schon für Völkl?
- 5 years. Since 2014.
- 6. Wann hast Du mit dem Skifahren angefangen?
- 2 years old. My mom would put me in a hula hoop.
- 7. Der größte Durchbruch in Deiner Skikarriere?
- I would say Dew Tour team challenge with team Volkl in 2017
- 8. Dein Lieblings-Spot?
- Mt. Bachelor
- 9. Dein bester Ski-Trip bisher?
- Probably my recent trip to Mt.Hood to film our video MAGMA.
- 10. An welchem Skiort möchtest Du unbedingt einmal fahren?
- Japan for sure.
- 11. Welche Vorbilder hattest Du im Skisport als Jugendliche(r)?
- Bobby Brown always and Shane McConkey.
- 12. Was machst Du, wenn Du nicht skifährst?
- Skate or Swim with my friends.
- 13. Wie trainierst Du, um fit zu bleiben?
- I just stay as active as possible. Run, bike, swim, skate, surf anything like that. Im not a big gym guy. I would rather enjoy activity.
- 14. Ohne was kannst Du nicht leben?
- Skiing, my friends, my parents, and music.
- 15. Welche drei Dinge sollte man über Dich wissen?
- I have a sister, I am a big family guy, I am trying to learn French.
- 16. Dein Motto?
- I recently heard this one. It is 100 percent the best one for me: Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you. Hands down my favorite saying.
- 17. Was war das Dümmste, was Dir bisher passiert ist?
- Filming for MAGMA. Seeing the hard work and dedication Owen, Alex and Øystein put in was insane. Just for the love of the sport. Really Humbling moments for me.
- 18. Was ist Dein bevorzugter Social Media-Kanal?