I was born in the heart of the Colorado Rockies, a little place called Aspen! I was on the hill by the age of 3 and pretty much never looked back. I was never in any sort of competitive ski program I was a freeskier since day 1 and my style shows it. As I entered my college years I opted to attend the university of Alta where the only curriculum was to ski as much powder as possible. It was there that my skiing acceled and I was able to work with some professional photographers and land my first big breaks! I always loved watching TGR films and worked my way into my first TGR film "the dream factory" while I was in Alaska spending all my own money and time and cutting my teeth in the big mountains. Since then I have traveled so much of the world skiing, climbing, camping and exploring with new people in new places. I consider my self one of the lucky ones for sure.
- United States
- Aspen, Colorado
- Big mountain freeride
- Rock Climbing! softball. fishing. camping.
7 seasons filming with TGR, covers of Power and Skiing magazine. Appearances in other ski films.
- 1. Völkl Lieblingsski
- Revolt 121
- 2. Wofür benutzt Du diese Ski?
- I use the revolt 121 for skiing big lines, hitting jumps, and skiing playful terrain in soft snow! I use the ski for touring and alpine in the same way.
- 3. Was gefällt Dir an dem Ski?
- It is snappy with camber underfoot but forgiving and floaty with its early rise and gentle tip shape. It isn't too heavy so it works well as a touring ski and the graphics are sick!
- 4. Was gefällt Dir daran, Teil der Völkl-Family zu sein?
- Because the brand is built up of a bunch of skiers. The spirit of skiing is alive and well within the brand and the product shows. Always looking to develop something new and amazing with an great understanding of what skiers want and need.
- 5. Seit wann fährst Du schon für Völkl?
- I am a new team member! I was added to the team in November 2017 after a long relationship with another brand, I am much happier here!
- 6. Wann hast Du mit dem Skifahren angefangen?
- 3 years old
- 7. Der größte Durchbruch in Deiner Skikarriere?
- landing myself a spot in TGR's dream factory, it was a cinderalla story.
- 8. Dein Lieblings-Spot?
- Aspen, Alta, Alaska
- 9. Dein bester Ski-Trip bisher?
- Austria with TGR was one of my highlights. So as Argentina with Volkl this past septmeber. I seem to have a thing for locations beginning with A!
- 10. An welchem Skiort möchtest Du unbedingt einmal fahren?
- Maybe norway to ski some huge couloirs and experience that part of the globe since I have never been. Europe has so much I still need to see I would always love to go back there.
- 11. Welche Vorbilder hattest Du im Skisport als Jugendliche(r)?
- Shane McConkey
- 12. Was machst Du, wenn Du nicht skifährst?
- I love climbing so much i spend as much time as a I can pusuing new routes and harder sends. I also love camping and the two go hand in hand.
- 13. Wie trainierst Du, um fit zu bleiben?
- 14. Ohne was kannst Du nicht leben?
- Skiing, climbing, great friends, time in nature
- 15. Welche drei Dinge sollte man über Dich wissen?
- I get fired up dont take it personally, I love to have fun, I dont like wasting time.
- 16. Dein Motto?
- dont smoke till you put your boots on, dont drink till you take them off.
- 17. Was war das Dümmste, was Dir bisher passiert ist?
- hitting a tree
- 18. Was ist Dein bevorzugter Social Media-Kanal?
- 19. Deine Ziele und Wünsche für die Zukunft?
- I want to keep filming, traveling and creating. I am also super passionate to help create products I really believe in. I have lots of ideas.
- 20. Wie bist Du zum Tourengehen gekommen?
- naturally, spending time in the mountains your imagination brings you to the backcountry and then mentours show'd me the way.
- 21. Was ist in Deinem Rucksack, wenn Du eine Tour gehst?
- avi gear, radio, water, perky jerky, inreach, baseball cap for shade, extra gloves, sunglasses
Screen reader support enabled.