- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Mont Orignal
- Enjoy every minute like it was your last one.
- Bronze medalist Olympic Games Pyeongchange 2018 Slopestyle
- 2017 3rd World Cup Slopestyle Quebec City
- 2013 – 2nd, Dew Tour Slopestyle – Breckenridge
- 1. Favorite Völkl Skis
- 2. What do you use this ski for?
- I use this ski to ride in the park.
- 3. Why do you like this ski?
- It’s a stiff ski that gives a lot of support for jumping big jumps. It also as a super fast race base that is awesome when it come down to competitions.
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Völkl team?
- Volkl take their experience and engineering from racing to make super reliable parc and Backountry skis like no other campagnies.
- 5. How long have you been riding for Völkl?
- It's already been 6 years!! Time flies!
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- 2 years old
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- 2nd Dew tour 2013
- 8. Favorite Place to ride
- Mammoth Mountain
- 9. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Nothing like a ski/cultural trip to the most southern city on Earth, Ushuaia Argentina
- 10. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- I want to go to Japan so bad!! Looks like the snow their is endless.
- 11. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Charles Gagnier
- 12. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- I try to not kill myself skating, surfing and mountain biking.
- 13. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I try to live an active lifestyle combined with some Gym training!
- 14. What can’t you live without
- Peanut Butter
- 15. Motto/Words you live by
- Enjoy every minutes like it was your last one.
- 16. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Get some bigger film projects together.