Born and raised in a ski resort in Sälen, Sweden I have been skiing all my life. My first time on skis was at the age of two and I´ve loved it as long as I can remember. I started of as a alpine racer but when I was eight both me and my little brother took interest in freeskiing and we started training with the local ski club. Both me and my little brother spend all our free time in the slopes having fun and learning new tricks. Besides skiing I like to play soccer, skateboarding and hanging out with friends and family. I also spend a lot of time studying because I'm away from school at lots of competitions and training camps. My family, school and ski club are very supportive and they help me a lot which I am very thankful for.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Kläppen and Lindvallen
- Ski, ski and ski
- Slopestyle and Big Air
- Skate and hanging with friands and family.
Overall World Cup Crystal Globe winner Slopestyle
1st FIS World Cup Slopestyle Stubai, Austria 2017
2nd World Cup Mammoth Mtn Slopestyle
2nd World Cup Font-Romeu FRA Slopestyle
3rd FIS World Cup Slopestyle Cardrona New Zealand
2nd place FIS Junior World Champs Slopestyle 2017
- 1. Favorite Völkl Skis
- The revolt 87
- 2. What do you use this ski for?
- I spend most of the time in the park but I aslo use them when im just crusing and just having fun on the mountain.
- 3. Why do you like this ski?
- There pretty stiff so it's a perfect ski when your hitting bigger jumps and wanna have control of your skis and they are also really light so you can do a lot of railtricks.
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Völkl team?
- You can find skis for erery kind of skiing and they are always long lasting. There is also a bunch of really good skiers in the team which makes it even better.
- 5. How long have you been riding for Völkl?
- This is my third year on Völkl skis and my first season on the international team.
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- When I was two years old.
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- First place in Stubai World Cup
- 8. Favorite Place to ride
- 9. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Its either my first trip to New Zeeland or the US, cnt really choose as it was two awesome trips.
- 10. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- I would like to go to Japan and shred pow.
- 11. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Emma Dahlström
- 12. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- I like to skate and hang with friends and family.
- 13. What can’t you live without
- My family, skiing and music
- 14. Motto/Words you live by
- Ski, ski and ski
- 15. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 16. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- I just wanna ski as much as possible both in regular parks but also in the backcountry and shreds some pow.