From Calgary AB Canada born and raised. I have been skiing since I was around 6 years old. I love animals. I love to travel around the world seeing different places.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Giant Slalom, Slalom, Downhill, Super-G
3rd Super-G, 3rd Supercombined and the 2018 paralymipcs 1st overal crystal globe 2016/17 downhill and slalom
- 1. Favorite Völkl Skis
- 2. What do you use this ski for?
- I use the skis for downhill races and out of all my race skis they are my favorite ski.
- 3. Why do you like this ski?
- They are made for speed, but they are easy to turn when need be.
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Völkl team?
- The skis are amazing. They are really responsive and I can turn them.
- 5. How long have you been riding for Völkl?
- I have been on the Volkl team for the past five seasons.
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- When I was six.
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- When I managed from EC races to WC races.
- 8. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- I would love to go skiing down in New Zealand.
- 9. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Hang out with friends and family.
- 10. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Go to the gym and I just started trail/mountain biking.
- 11. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 12. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- I want to work with animals.