- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Canada Olympic Park
- Park and pipe
- Guitar, skateboarding, surfing, fishing
Youth Olympic Gold Medalist
- 1. Favorite Völkl Skis
- Revolt 87
- 2. What do you use this ski for?
- Park and Pipe
- 3. Why do you like this ski?
- It's a great ski you can take all over the mountain. It has awesome performance in the park and pipe but it can also charge baisically whatever terrain you need it to.
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Völkl team?
- I like being a part of the Volkl team because I believe they are making some of the best products on the market, I was riding Volkl skis even before I was on the team and I'm just stoked to be representing a quality product that I love.
- 5. How long have you been riding for Völkl?
- Since 2020
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- 7 years old
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Youth Olympic Gold Medal
- 8. Favorite Place to ride
- Lake Louise
- 9. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Wanaka New Zealand
- 10. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- I would love to make it out to Japan
- 11. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Tom Walisch
- 12. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- I like to play the guitar and keep myself busy with other sports.
- 13. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I hit the gym at home quite a bit and go for bike rides.
- 14. What can’t you live without
- My guitar
- 15. Most Humbling moment
- My most humbling moment was probably when me and my family got in a major car accident when I was 13, very eye opening to know that your life could have easily been over in a matter of seconds.
- 16. Favorite Social Media Channel
- FISHER @followthefishtv
- 17. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- I hope to travel the world, ski as much as I can, and preform the best that I can.