I really like to enjoy and make my friends laugh, I am someone who loves to create and discover new things (countries, cultures, stories, sport…) I am always positive and dynamic. I love meeting new people.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- La Plagne
- NO PAIN NO GAIN
- Ski Freestyle
- Kite surfing, drawings, creations
-2x 2nd in the European Cup / -1st in the minimal ranking, 4th overall /-2019 minimal French champion, 3rd overall
- 1. Favorite Völkl Skis
- Bash 86 W
- 2. What do you use this ski for?
- in training and in competition
- 3. Why do you like this ski?
- it is very light, solid and easy to handle. I also really like aesthetics
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Völkl team?
- I have always skied and loved this brand. I am loyal to the brand. I like being in a small communit
- 5. How long have you been riding for Völkl?
- 5 seasons now, Völkl has been my first ever skiing sponsor.
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- 3 years old
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- my progress in European Cup rankings
- 8. Favorite Place to ride
- Font Romeu / Les Arcs
- 9. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- the biggest snowparks in the world
- 10. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- I take advantage of my family and friends
- 11. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I do weight training, running, cycling.
- 12. What can’t you live without
- the support of my relatives
- 13. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I love eating sushi / I have a sister and 2 brothers (twins) / I like to travel a lot / I always do balances
- 14. Motto/Words you live by
- NO PAIN NO GAIN
- 15. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 16. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- do the best possible results and go to the highest level