Active boy motivated by creativity and progression. Living right outside of Oslo.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Play every day
- Big Air, slopestyle & halfpipe
- Cliff diving, trampoline, fashion and jewelry
Gold Medal Winter Games China BIG AIR
2021/2022 Crystal Globe winnner All Park Disciplines
2nd Overall 21/22 FIS Slopestyle World Cup Standings
1st Slopestyle Corvatsch World Cup 2022
2021 3rd World Cup Bir Air Chur Switzerland
2020 Crystal Globe Winner Big Air
1st World Cup Slopestyle Seiseralm Italy
2nd World Cup Big Air Destne CZE
1st World Cup Big Air Beijing
2nd World Cup Big Air Modena Italy
1st place X Games Oslo 2018
- 1. Favorite Völkl Skis
- Revolt 86 & Revolt 90
- 2. What do you use this ski for?
- Mainly everything a park can offer
- 3. Why do you like this ski?
- Perfect flexibility and perfect for a playday on the mountain - works for pipe, big air and slopestyle, so they work for all my needs.
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Völkl team?
- They have the best skis and the team is very strong - I also see Volkl as a very loyal and credible partner to have for many years.
- 5. How long have you been riding for Völkl?
- Since 2018
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- I got my first pair of skis when I was 8 years old.
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- I think it was when I was 14 years old and learned all 4 double corks.
- 8. Favorite Place to ride
- 9. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Australia & Bali combination 2016
- 10. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- Japan and China
- 11. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Gus Kenworthy
- 12. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Mainly training: trampoline, running, skate & play
- 13. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I try to keep a big variation and a very active lifestyle.
- 14. What can’t you live without
- A purpose with skiing - and maybe trampoline ;)
- 15. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I like to try and be different, I am a bit restless and I like shiny stuff.
- 16. Motto/Words you live by
- Play every day
- 17. Most Humbling moment
- I think it must be my first international first place - at X Games in Oslo 2018
- 18. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 19. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- I want to push myself to be the best in my sport, so the plan is to work hard and have a lot of fun on the way