I am Sixtine Cousin and I am 20 years old. I started ski cross 2 years ago and last year was my first world cup. I achieved my best result (7th place) in my second ever World Cup in Arosa.
I finished this season 14th in the skicross WC overall. I did my first World Championship and ended up 19th. The cherry on the cake was to receive the title of rookie of the year. This title is awarded by all the WC trainers for the best new WC athlete. Now I will work to have many other wonderful seasons around the world on my skis.
- Date of birth
- All in
- Harry Potter
> 5th place in the EC in Grasgehren (GER) 2020
> 5th place in the Nor-Am Cup in Canyon Ski Resort (CAN) 2020
> 8th place in the World Cup in Idre Fjäll (SWE) 2020
season 2018-19 14th skicross WC Overall
- 1. Favorite Völkl Skis
- GS Ricetiger
- 2. What do you use this ski for?
- For racing
- 3. Why do you like being a part of the Völkl team?
- It's a team of motivated people who work every day to make the best skis.
- 4. How long have you been riding for Völkl?
- it's my first season on those beautiful skis
- 5. What age did you start skiing?
- 3 years old
- 6. Favorite Place to ride
- My favourite place to ride is Les Arcs.
- 7. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- I really want to go skiing in Japan
- 8. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- When I'm not skiing I'm working to finish my studies.
- 9. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I train as hard as I can every day to be in good shape and stay away from injury
- 10. What can’t you live without
- I can't live without chocolate
- 11. Motto/Words you live by
- All in
- 12. Favorite Social Media Channel