- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Arlberg Lech-Zürs
- It's only left and right turn.
- Ski All Mountain
- Skiing, Skitouring, Biking, Climbing
4x 1st Place Wildface, Erstbefahrungen im Alpenraum
- 1. Favorite Völkl Skis
- Mantra 102
- 2. What do you use this ski for?
- High speed turns in difficult snow situations.
- 3. Why do you like this ski?
- Works on- as well as off-piste and also especially in rough terrain.
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Völkl team?
- The best team in the world and of course the best product range.
- 5. What age did you start skiing?
- When i was 3 years old.
- 6. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- 1st Place Wildface
- 7. Favorite Place to ride
- Arlberg and Pitztal
- 8. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- 9. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- 10. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Bode Miller
- 11. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Biking, climbing
- 12. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- All kinds of sports on the mountain.
- 13. What can’t you live without
- 14. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- Always hungry
- 15. Motto/Words you live by
- Its only left and right turn.
- 16. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 17. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- First ascents in the Alps
- 18. How did you become involved in Ski Touring?
- A friend of mine, Jörg Link took me to a hut.
- 19. What are your all time Favourite Ski Tours?
- Ski Touring in western Switzerland
- 20. What is in your pack when you go out ski touring?
- Emergency equipment and several pairs of gloves.