Skiing is Tom’s passion. He is trying to be on the mountain as much as possible, steering a middle way between filming and competing. He’s generating photos and videos from his trips to all kind of mountains and terrains, while still trying to compete at some major events.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Live on.
- Skateboarding, Mountain Biking
3rd Slvsh Cup Grandvalira,
6th Playstreets 2017,
6th Nine Knights Big Air 2017,
1st Absolut Progression 2014,
1st New Star Invitational 2013
- 1. Favorite Völkl Skis
- Revolt 95
- 2. What do you use this ski for?
- I use the Revolt 95 as my everyday-ski. I use it in the park and also in the backcountry, if there is slushy conditions.
- 3. Why do you like this ski?
- I enjoy this ski so much, because it’s an excellent park-ski, that you can also use for pretty much everything else you want to do on the mountain.
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Völkl team?
- Völkl has one of the strongest and most diverse teams in skiing and being a part of it is a big honor for me. I like that Völkl includes the team-riders to help improve their skis.
- 5. How long have you been riding for Völkl?
- 4 years
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Nine Knights
- 8. Favorite Place to ride
- 9. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- USA West Coast Trip
- 10. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- 11. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Candide Thovex, Tanner Hall
- 12. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- 13. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Skateboarding, Balance Boarding
- 14. What can’t you live without
- 15. Motto/Words you live by
- Live on.
- 16. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 17. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Stay healthy and ski everyday.