- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Kirkerudbakken, Bærum
- "Go big or go home"
- Slopestyle, Bir Air
- Skiing, Trampoline, Cliff Diving, Football
2019 - 1st Junior World Championship Big Air Kläppen SWE,
3rd Junior World Championship Slopestyle Kläppen SWE,
st World Rookie Tour Seiser Alm ITA,
1st Norwegian Championship Bigair Wyller NOR
- 1. Favorite Völkl Skis
- Revolt 86 Revolt 95
- 2. What do you use this ski for?
- I ride them in the park, but also use the Revolt 95 in pow outside the slopes
- 3. Why do you like this ski?
- The Revolt 86 has got a perfect stiffness and shape for my type of skiing. I use them on big elements and in competitions. The Revolt 95 is a little wider and softer. This makes them more playfull and really fun to ski.
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Völkl team?
- I like being a part of the Völkl team because they have the best skis, for every kind of use. They also have many of the best skiers in the world, which makes it special to be part of
- 5. How long have you been riding for Völkl?
- I have been riding Völkl for one year now. I've been using Völkl skis a lot in the past years though
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- I started parkskiing when I was 9 years old
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- When I got my first FIS podium at Dombås (NOR) at age of 15
- 8. Favorite Place to ride
- Breckenridge (Colorado) or Stubai (Austria)
- 9. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Audi Nines 2019
- 10. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- Perisher (Australia) and Hakuba(Japan) for pow skiing
- 11. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Birk Ruud and Bobby Brown
- 12. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Hang out with friends, study, play Shredsauce
- 13. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- In the winter i just ski as much as i can. In the summer I train really versatile- playing football, biking, diving and trampoline
- 14. What can’t you live without
- 15. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I am a quite talented thrower, I have never cut my hair at a barber/hair dresser and I am raised in the worlds best freeski club, Bærums Skiklubb.
- 16. Motto/Words you live by
- "Go big or go home"
- 17. Most Humbling moment
- Winning the pre-qualification for the X Games in Norway 2019
- 18. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 19. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- X Games podium