- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Nordkette Innsbruck
- If you don’t try it you won’t know if it works
- Freeride / Freestyle
- Surf, and many other Sports
3x Freeskeir of the Year
- 1. Favorite Völkl Skis
- BMT 122
- 2. What do you use this ski for?
- The BMT122 is one of my favorite skis. I can go on tour with it, ride on slope and it is especially good in powder, I can really accelerate. Because it is so light, it also makes tricks in the power really fun. The ski is just great for my riding.
- 3. Why do you like this ski?
- Because it works for everything
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Völkl team?
- Because i know all the Athletes which are Badass and the products are great!
- 5. What age did you start skiing?
- By the Age of 3
- 6. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Poorboy Segment in „Revolver“ 2010
- 7. Favorite Place to ride
- 8. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Alaska 2016
- 9. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- 10. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Candide Thovex
- 11. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Spots a lot of Sports
- 12. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- A lot of gym and hiking in the mountains
- 13. What can’t you live without
- 14. Motto/Words you live by
- If you don’t try it you wont know if it works.
- 15. Most Humbling moment
- When i got the chance to go to the Olympics
- 16. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 17. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Too many to list here
- 18. How did you become involved in Ski Touring?
- I just like hiking! Earning you’re turns is pretty fun
- 19. What is in your pack when you go out ski touring?
- Shovel, Bekon, Probe, Suncreme, Sunglasses, Water and some snacks.