Tall boy trying to ski as good as possible, but with fun
- Home mountain
- Seiser Alm
- Motocross, Biking, Skate
1 Nine Knights 2016
- 1. Favorite Völkl Skis
- Revolt 86
- 2. What do you use this ski for?
- For having Fun in the Park and Jibb
- 3. Why do you like this ski?
- for the awsome Flex
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Völkl team?
- Because it’s a great Brand and an good support for me
- 5. How long have you been riding for Völkl?
- almost 5 years
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- 3 Years
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- winning the Nine Knights
- 8. Favorite Place to ride
- Seiser Alm
- 9. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- the U.s trips are always great
- 10. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- Alsaka, Japan
- 11. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Candide Thovex, Tj Schiller
- 12. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Working and Training
- 13. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Fitness, Trampoline, a lot of Hiking and Biking
- 14. What can’t you live without
- my Family and friends
- 15. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- tall, crazy and try always to have fun
- 16. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Olympics, making good Video parts