This big fan of champagne powder hails from Sheffield, England. Paddy is one of the masterminds behind Legs of Steel and isn't afraid to send it where most others would wimp out. He chases snow across the globe, meaning he's always leaning something new.
- United Kingdom
- Home mountain
- Being outdoors
2016 Powder Awards Best Powder Section - Passenger by Legs Of Steel
- 1. Favorite Völkl Skis
- Revolt 121
- 2. What do you use this ski for?
- Deep powder dand slushy spring days.
- 3. Why do you like this ski?
- I really like the full rocker on the ski and it's playfulness - it's very fun and easy to ski.
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Völkl team?
- Völkl have some of the most durable skis on the market and are always pushing their ski line forward with innovative new models.
- 5. How long have you been riding for Völkl?
- 10 years
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- 2nd Austrian Open 2007
- 8. Favorite Place to ride
- British Columbia
- 9. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Ski Touring in Lofoten 2016
- 10. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- 11. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Candide and JP Auclair
- 12. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Go on adventures where ever I can, don't under estimate what's in your back yard.
- 13. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Hiking, biking, climbing and circuit training.
- 14. What can’t you live without
- 15. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I learnt to ski on a plastic ski slope. I like rock music. I like having fun!
- 16. Most Humbling moment
- Watching anyone skiing and loving it as much as I do.
- 17. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 18. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Go big.