I was born and raised in Bend Oregon. I grew up not really liking skiing. I was really into soccer. I first started racing. My mom would make me go. She thought it was important of me to participate in other sports, not just soccer. I really didn't like ski racing. I had more fun skiing to the ski race than actually competing. I eventually got into freestyle skiing from a friend and fell for it. From there on I never stopped skiing. I started to compete right away. I was put on the U.S. ski team in 2016. I now just compete in pipe and just filmed my first video part this year.
- United States
- Lugar habitual de esquí
- Mt. Bachelor
- Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do, long after the mood, you said it in, has left you.
- Skateboarding and surfing
3rd place China World Cup, 4th place Calgary World cup, 1st place Dew Tour team challenge VOLKL
- 1. Esquís Völkl favoritos
- The Revolt 95
- 2. ¿Para qué utilizas este esquí?
- Slushy park days, Big Jumps, Pipe, even pow
- 3. ¿Por qué te gusta este esquí?
- It’s the best all around ski I have ever ridden. Hands down. The ski can handle everything and anything. It's a super controllable ski that makes you feel powerful.
- 4. ¿Por qué te gustaría formar parte del equipo de Völkl?
- Volkl has the best team of riders. From Pipe & Park to big mountain and racing. It just shows Volkl makes the best skis no matter what you ride.
- 5. ¿Hace cuanto tiempo que esquías con Völkl?
- Since 2014
- 6. ¿A qué edad empezaste a esquiar?
- When i was two years old. My mom would put me in a hula hoop.
- 7. El mayor logro en tu carrera de esquí
- I would say Dew Tour team challenge with team Volkl in 2017.
- 8. Lugar favorito para esquiar
- Mt. Bachelor
- 9. Tu viaje de esquí favorito
- Probably my recent trip to Mt. Hood to film our video MAGMA.
- 10. ¿A donde te gustaría ir a esquiar y todavía no has estado?
- Japan for sure.
- 11. Ídolo de esquí
- Bobby Brown always and Shane McConkey.
- 12. ¿Qué haces cuando no estas esquiando?
- Skate or Swim with my friends.
- 13. ¿Cómo entrenas para mantenerte en forma para esquiar?
- I just stay as active as possible. Run, bike, swim, skate, surf anything like that. I'm not a big gym guy. I would rather enjoy activity.
- 14. ¿Sin qué cosas no puedes vivir?
- Skiing, my friends, my parents and music
- 15. ¿Qué 3 cosas tenemos que saber sobre ti?
- I have a sister, I am a big family guy and I am trying to learn French.
- 16. ¿Cual el tu lema de vida?
- I recently heard this one. It is 100 percent the best one for me: Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do, long after the mood, you said it in, has left you. Hands down my favorite saying.
- 17. ¿Cuál ha sido tu momento más humillante?
- Filming for MAGMA. Seeing the hard work and dedication Owen, Alex and Øystein put in was insane. Just for the love of the sport. Really Humbling moments for me.
- 18. Red social favorita