I was born in the heart of the Colorado Rockies, a little place called Aspen! I was on the hill by the age of 3 and pretty much never looked back. I was never in any sort of competitive ski program I was a freeskier since day 1 and my style shows it. As I entered my college years I opted to attend the university of Alta where the only curriculum was to ski as much powder as possible. It was there that my skiing acceled and I was able to work with some professional photographers and land my first big breaks! I always loved watching TGR films and worked my way into my first TGR film "the dream factory" while I was in Alaska spending all my own money and time and cutting my teeth in the big mountains. Since then I have traveled so much of the world skiing, climbing, camping and exploring with new people in new places. I consider my self one of the lucky ones for sure.
- Fecha de nacimiento
- Lugar habitual de esquí
- Aspen, Colorado
- Big mountain freeride
- Rock Climbing! softball. fishing. camping.
7 seasons filming with TGR, covers of Power and Skiing magazine. Appearances in other ski films.
- 1. Esquís Völkl favoritos
- Revolt 121
- 2. ¿Para qué utilizas este esquí?
- I use the revolt 121 for skiing big lines, hitting jumps, and skiing playful terrain in soft snow! I use the ski for touring and alpine in the same way.
- 3. ¿Por qué te gusta este esquí?
- It is snappy with camber underfoot but forgiving and floaty with its early rise and gentle tip shape. It isn't too heavy so it works well as a touring ski and the graphics are sick!
- 4. ¿Por qué te gustaría formar parte del equipo de Völkl?
- Because the brand is built up of a bunch of skiers. The spirit of skiing is alive and well within the brand and the product shows. Always looking to develop something new and amazing with an great understanding of what skiers want and need.
- 5. ¿Hace cuanto tiempo que esquías con Völkl?
- I am a new team member! I was added to the team in November 2017 after a long relationship with another brand, I am much happier here!
- 6. ¿A qué edad empezaste a esquiar?
- 3 years old
- 7. El mayor logro en tu carrera de esquí
- landing myself a spot in TGR's dream factory, it was a cinderalla story.
- 8. Lugar favorito para esquiar
- Aspen, Alta, Alaska
- 9. Tu viaje de esquí favorito
- Austria with TGR was one of my highlights. So as Argentina with Volkl this past septmeber. I seem to have a thing for locations beginning with A!
- 10. ¿A donde te gustaría ir a esquiar y todavía no has estado?
- Maybe norway to ski some huge couloirs and experience that part of the globe since I have never been. Europe has so much I still need to see I would always love to go back there.
- 11. Ídolo de esquí
- Shane McConkey
- 12. ¿Qué haces cuando no estas esquiando?
- I love climbing so much i spend as much time as a I can pusuing new routes and harder sends. I also love camping and the two go hand in hand.
- 13. ¿Cómo entrenas para mantenerte en forma para esquiar?
- 14. ¿Sin qué cosas no puedes vivir?
- Skiing, climbing, great friends, time in nature
- 15. ¿Qué 3 cosas tenemos que saber sobre ti?
- I get fired up dont take it personally, I love to have fun, I dont like wasting time.
- 16. ¿Cual el tu lema de vida?
- dont smoke till you put your boots on, dont drink till you take them off.
- 17. ¿Cuál ha sido tu momento más humillante?
- hitting a tree
- 18. Red social favorita
- 19. Objetivos futuros, planes y ambiciones
- I want to keep filming, traveling and creating. I am also super passionate to help create products I really believe in. I have lots of ideas.
- 20. ¿Cómo comenzaste en el esquí touring?
- naturally, spending time in the mountains your imagination brings you to the backcountry and then mentours show'd me the way.
- 21. ¿Qué llevas en la mochila cuando sales a hacer travesía?
- avi gear, radio, water, perky jerky, inreach, baseball cap for shade, extra gloves, sunglasses
Screen reader support enabled.