Born and raised in a ski resort in Sälen, Sweden I have been skiing all my life. My first time on skis was at the age of two and I´ve loved it as long as I can remember. I started of as a alpine racer but when I was eight both me and my little brother took interest in freeskiing and we started training with the local ski club. Both me and my little brother spend all our free time in the slopes having fun and learning new tricks. Besides skiing I like to play soccer, skateboarding and hanging out with friends and family. I also spend a lot of time studying because I'm away from school at lots of competitions and training camps. My family, school and ski club are very supportive and they help me a lot which I am very thankful for.
- Date de naissance
- Montagne locale
- Kläppen and Lindvallen
- Ski, ski and ski
- Slopestyle and Big Air
- Skate and hanging with friands and family.
- Site web
Overall World Cup Crystal Globe winner Slopestyle
1st FIS World Cup Slopestyle Stubai, Austria 2017
2nd World Cup Mammoth Mtn Slopestyle
2nd World Cup Font-Romeu FRA Slopestyle
3rd FIS World Cup Slopestyle Cardrona New Zealand
2nd place FIS Junior World Champs Slopestyle 2017
- 1. Ski Volkl préféré
- The revolt 87
- 2. Pourquoi utilises-tu ce ski?
- I spend most of the time in the park but I aslo use them when im just crusing and just having fun on the mountain.
- 3. Pourquoi aimes-tu ce ski?
- There pretty stiff so it's a perfect ski when your hitting bigger jumps and wanna have control of your skis and they are also really light so you can do a lot of railtricks.
- 4. Pourquoi aimes-tu faire partie du team Völkl ?
- You can find skis for erery kind of skiing and they are always long lasting. There is also a bunch of really good skiers in the team which makes it even better.
- 5. Depuis quand rides-tu sur des Völkl
- This is my third year on Völkl skis and my first season on the international team.
- 6. À quelle âge as-tu commencé à skier?
- When I was two years old.
- 7. Ta plus grande réussite dans ta carrière de skieur?
- First place in Stubai World Cup
- 8. Ton spot préférer pour rider?
- 9. Quel est ton meilleur trip de ski?
- Its either my first trip to New Zeeland or the US, cnt really choose as it was two awesome trips.
- 10. Quelle est la destination ski que tu n'as pas encore faite où tu aimerais aller?
- I would like to go to Japan and shred pow.
- 11. Quel était ton idole quand tu as grandi?
- Emma Dahlström
- 12. Que fais-tu quand tu n'es pas sur les skis?
- I like to skate and hang with friends and family.
- 13. Qu'est-ce qui est impératif pour toi?
- My family, skiing and music
- 14. Ta devise?
- Ski, ski and ski
- 15. Ton réseau social préféré?
- 16. Tes objectifs, plans et ambitions pour l'avenir?
- I just wanna ski as much as possible both in regular parks but also in the backcountry and shreds some pow.