French girl who likes to have fun and travel the world for skiing. I grew up in Vienne (France), and then moved in Grenoble for my studies, where I also started skiing. After six years competing, I have now decided to focus fully on filming and producing a female Freeski movie. Can't wait to see what the future brings in terms of ski trips, meetings and experiences !
- Data di nascita
- Località sciistica di provenienza
- Trying to be positive and care about people and things surrounding you. Learning everyday.
- Freeskiing, slopestyle
- Hiking, travelling, road trippin', hanging with friends, reading
2nd place World cup Seiser alm (slopestyle), 2017 ;
3rd place overall Slopestyle WC circuit 2017,
1st place Audi Nines Bigair 2017,
1st place Bigair Worldcup Milan (Nov 2017).
- 1. Sci Völkl preferito
- Revolt 86 172cm
- 2. Wofür benutzt Du diese Ski?
- Everything, from slopestyle competitions to everyday riding / filming sessions.
- 3. Perchè ti piace questo sci?
- It's a great ski on which you can go fast, super strong and stable while being also fun to ride.
- 4. Perchè ti piacerebbe essere parte del team Völkl?
- The Völkl team is filled with amazing riders from all disciplines, from alpine athletes to street skiers. For me it contributes to make Völkl such an innovative and dynamic brand, that's why I am so glad and honoured to be part of this team.
- 5. Per quanto tempo hai sciato con Völkl?
- 5 seasons now, Völkl has been my first ever skiing sponsor.
- 6. Il momento più alto
- Selection in the french slopestyle team in 2013, 3rd place overall on the slopestyle WC circuit in 2017.
- 7. Quali sono i migliori posti dove sciare?
- Kimbo Sessions in Kläppen (Sweden) or Audi Nines.
- 8. Qual'è il tuo miglior consigli nello sci?
- Perisher, Australia in September 2015.
- 9. Destinazione dello sci dove non sei mai stato e dove vorresti
- Whistler, Canada and Cardrona, new Zealand.
- 10. Ski Hero/
- I loved watching videos of Tom Wallisch, Candide Thovex and Kaya Turski.
- 11. Cosa ti piace fare quando non stai sciando?
- Now that studies are over, I have more time to enjoy everyday pleasures like visiting friends or new places, reading, doing slackline, volleyball or skateboarding, and exploring the outdoors!
- 12. Come ti alleni per mantenere la miglior forma nello sci?
- Having fun outdoor, exploring mountains or doing bike trips with friends.
- 13. Di cosa non puoi far a meno
- Music, skiing and adventures.
- 14. Quali sono le 3 cose che dobbiamo sapere di te?
- Very thankful to be living that ski life / Wanted to work in a farm or become an archeologist when I was little / Never played video games.
- 15. Il tuo motto?
- Be positive and care about people surrounding you. You’ll get it back.
- 16. Quale è stato il momento più umiliante
- Going through long injuries. it’s tough but you learn a lot.
- 17. Qual è il tuo canale social migliore
- 18. Obbiettivi futuri, piani e ambizioni
- Learn in backcountry and Freeride, produce an all girl ski movie, create good and entertaining video content.