I was born in the heart of the Colorado Rockies, a little place called Aspen! I was on the hill by the age of 3 and pretty much never looked back. I was never in any sort of competitive ski program I was a freeskier since day 1 and my style shows it. As I entered my college years I opted to attend the university of Alta where the only curriculum was to ski as much powder as possible. It was there that my skiing acceled and I was able to work with some professional photographers and land my first big breaks! I always loved watching TGR films and worked my way into my first TGR film "the dream factory" while I was in Alaska spending all my own money and time and cutting my teeth in the big mountains. Since then I have traveled so much of the world skiing, climbing, camping and exploring with new people in new places. I consider my self one of the lucky ones for sure.
- Data di nascita
- Località sciistica di provenienza
- Aspen, Colorado
- Big mountain freeride
- Rock Climbing! softball. fishing. camping.
7 seasons filming with TGR, covers of Power and Skiing magazine. Appearances in other ski films.
- 1. Sci Völkl preferito
- Revolt 121
- 2. Wofür benutzt Du diese Ski?
- I use the revolt 121 for skiing big lines, hitting jumps, and skiing playful terrain in soft snow! I use the ski for touring and alpine in the same way.
- 3. Perchè ti piace questo sci?
- It is snappy with camber underfoot but forgiving and floaty with its early rise and gentle tip shape. It isn't too heavy so it works well as a touring ski and the graphics are sick!
- 4. Perchè ti piacerebbe essere parte del team Völkl?
- Because the brand is built up of a bunch of skiers. The spirit of skiing is alive and well within the brand and the product shows. Always looking to develop something new and amazing with an great understanding of what skiers want and need.
- 5. Per quanto tempo hai sciato con Völkl?
- I am a new team member! I was added to the team in November 2017 after a long relationship with another brand, I am much happier here!
- 6. A che età hai iniziato a sciare?
- 3 years old
- 7. Il momento più alto
- landing myself a spot in TGR's dream factory, it was a cinderalla story.
- 8. Quali sono i migliori posti dove sciare?
- Aspen, Alta, Alaska
- 9. Qual'è il tuo miglior consigli nello sci?
- Austria with TGR was one of my highlights. So as Argentina with Volkl this past septmeber. I seem to have a thing for locations beginning with A!
- 10. Destinazione dello sci dove non sei mai stato e dove vorresti
- Maybe norway to ski some huge couloirs and experience that part of the globe since I have never been. Europe has so much I still need to see I would always love to go back there.
- 11. Ski Hero/
- Shane McConkey
- 12. Cosa ti piace fare quando non stai sciando?
- I love climbing so much i spend as much time as a I can pusuing new routes and harder sends. I also love camping and the two go hand in hand.
- 13. Come ti alleni per mantenere la miglior forma nello sci?
- 14. Di cosa non puoi far a meno
- Skiing, climbing, great friends, time in nature
- 15. Quali sono le 3 cose che dobbiamo sapere di te?
- I get fired up dont take it personally, I love to have fun, I dont like wasting time.
- 16. Il tuo motto?
- dont smoke till you put your boots on, dont drink till you take them off.
- 17. Quale è stato il momento più umiliante
- hitting a tree
- 18. Qual è il tuo canale social migliore
- 19. Obbiettivi futuri, piani e ambizioni
- I want to keep filming, traveling and creating. I am also super passionate to help create products I really believe in. I have lots of ideas.
- 20. Come sei stato coinvolto nello sci touring?
- naturally, spending time in the mountains your imagination brings you to the backcountry and then mentours show'd me the way.
- 21. Cosa c'è nel tuo zaino quando esci in escursione?
- avi gear, radio, water, perky jerky, inreach, baseball cap for shade, extra gloves, sunglasses
Screen reader support enabled.