Growing up in British Columbia time in the wilderness was always a part of family life. After graduating school I found a home in the mountains and community of people that live in Whistler BC. I work as a full time ski patroller on Whistler Mountain. When I'm not throwing bombs and keeping people safe within the boundary of the resort I spend as much of my free time as possible in the backcountry of the Sea to Sky corridor.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Whistler Blackcomb
- Trail running, biking
- 1. Favorite Völkl Skis
- BMT 122
- 2. What do you use this ski for?
- Backcountry ski mountaineering
- 3. Why do you like this ski?
- It's the perfect weapon for smashing BC pillows
- 4. What age did you start skiing?
- 5. Favorite Place to ride
- Coast Mountains
- 6. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- 5 days at a hut outside of Pemberton, BC that I'm not allowed to tell you about
- 7. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- 8. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Mountain running
- 9. Motto/Words you live by
- Huck Flat Attack
- 10. How did you become involved in Ski Touring?
- Desire to always see whats over the next ridge
- 11. What is in your pack when you go out ski touring?
- Peanutbutter and Bacon sandwiches