Martina Dubovská is an alpine skier from the Czech Republic.
She appeared for the first time in the World Cup in February 2011. She took part in 2011 World Championships in Garmisch-Partenkirchen in slalom and giant slalom.
In 2013 she took regular World Cup starts (slalom and giant) and took part in 2013 World Championships in Schladming in both disciplines. She scored her first World Cup points in November 2013 in Levi with a 28th place. The following month she won a bronze medal in slalom at the 2013 Winter Universiade in Pozza di Fassa. Selected for the slalom and giant slalom events at the 2014 Olympic Games, she finished 22nd in slalom.
She obtained her best result in World Cup in Semmering's Slalom with a 18th place and She won the Giant Slalom National Championship of Czech Republic 2017.
- Data urodzin
- Czech Republic
- Ulubione góry
- Never give up.
- Giant Slalom, Slalom
- tennis, friends, travelling, books, movies
> 1st place in the Far East Cup at Wanlong Ski Resorts (CHN) 2019
> 3rd place in the Far East Cup at Wanlong Ski Resorts (CHN) 2019
1st CZE, Spindleruv Mlyn National Championships Slalom
29th Olympic Winter Games KOR Pyenong Chang Slalom
8th Slalom European Cup SUI, Melchsee Frutt
26th Slalom FIS World Cup CRO, Zagreb
17th Parallel Slalom European Cup ITA Kronplatz
18th place World Cup Slalom, Semmering 2016;
19th place World Cup Slalom, Squaw Valley 2017;
1st place National Champion of Czech Republic SL 2017,
2nd place Far East Cup SL 2017,
2nd place National Championship of Germany SL 2017;
- 1. Ulubione narty Völkl
- GS race tiger
- 2. Do czego używasz nart?
- Racing and training :)
- 3. Dlaczego lubisz te narty?
- They are fast, and I can work with them easily . And I like the design every year.
- 4. Dlaczego lubisz być częścią zespołu Völkl?
- Volkl team is very supportive, I love the skis, I love being part of the volkl team.
- 5. Jak długo jeździsz dla Völkl?
- 4 years
- 6. W jakim wieku zacząłeś (aś) jeździć na nartach?
- 2-3 yo
- 7. Największy przełom w Twojej karierze to?
- I think my first breakthrough in my career were children international races such the races in Whistler Cup where I placed on the podium and that actually meant I have what it takes to be great and to compare myself with the world competition. Later on, i
- 8. Twoje ulubione miejsce do jazdy to?
- Jasna, Vail, Sestriere
- 9. Twoja najlepsza wyprawa to?
- My best ski trip I have ever done was most likely this winter in Sestriere. The weather was absolutely amazing, sunshine all week long and the piste and training conditions were gorgeous.
- 10. W który miejscu jeszcze nie byłeś(aś), a które chętnie odwiedzisz?
- Cortina d Ampezzo really I would like to go there and just enjoy skiing.
- 11. Ulubiony narciarz, wzór do naśladowania, z którym dorastałeś(aś)?
- Kostelic siblings and my mum.
- 12. Co robisz, jeśli nie jeździsz na nartach?
- When I am not skiing I like spending my time either sleeping or studying:) I try to have fun and be with my friends and family when is possible
- 13. W jaki sposób trenujesz, żeby być w formie?
- I do a bit of everything. Skiing is a complex sport and I have to be strong but dynamic, too. My training varies but I do lots of weight and balance exercises, I run, too. Relaxing and physioteraphy is also a vital part of my regime.
- 14. Bez czego nie wyobrażasz sobie życia?
- family and friends
- 15. O jakich 3 rzeczach powinniśmy o Tobie wiedzieć?
- I think I am quite determined person, I love my family and friends, and I can't resist saying 'no' to a new pair of shoes or clothes :)
- 16. Jakie jest Twoje motto?
- Never give up.
- 17. Najbardziej upokarzający moment Twojego życia?
- Seeing handicapped people doing sports, winning races; seeing their love for sport. It is then, when I realise how lucky I am to be such a healthy and strong athlete and how hard I want to work to achieve my results.
- 18. Ulubiony kanał social-media?
- 19. Jakie są Twoje plany i cele na przyszłość?
- I am always tryining to be the best as I can in everything I do, but at the moment my ambition is to be as high as in WC ranking as possible. And of course the aim is to love/enjoy my life, too and be simply happy.
- 20. Jakie były Twoje ulubione zawody?
- Aspen, Levi