Utah skier since age 3. Lover of Salt Lake and it's surrounding areas. Ex-park and pipe athlete turned powder shredder.
Known for freestyle, park, pipe and big mountain skiing.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Freeski/ Big Mountain
- Boating, Fishing, Baseball, Soccer, Wakeboarding
2017 Warren Miller athlete,
Cover of Powder Magazine 2011,
Dozens of published photos in numerous national magazines.
- 1. Favorite Völkl Skis
- One hundred eight
- 2. What do you use this ski for?
- It’s a perfect Utah ski, when a groomer day can turn to powder day in no time.
- 3. Why do you like this ski?
- I skis well in any condition.
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Völkl team?
- Volkl is such a solid brand that makes top notch skis and has a well rounded team. I feel lucky to bring my own flavor to the group.
- 5. How long have you been riding for Völkl?
- Since 2009
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Qualifying for the Dew Tour and landing the Cover of Powder Magazine
- 8. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Filming with Warren Miller in Silverton with George Rodney. We had some great times and great snow!
- 9. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Candide Thovex
- 10. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- A lot of time in the gym, mountain biking, hiking and water ramping.
- 11. What can’t you live without
- Living near the mountains.
- 12. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- 1. I don't like peanut butter 2. I love peanuts. 3. My dog is named Guinness
- 13. Most Humbling moment
- probably when I first joined the Snowbird freestyle team.
- 14. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Keep skiing the deepest snow I can find.
- 15. How did you become involved in Ski Touring?
- When I first started to work with ski photographers. Touring was a must learn.
- 16. What are your all time Favourite Ski Tours?
- Neffs Canyon, Utah
- 17. What is in your pack when you go out ski touring?
- Pocket bacon!