I started skiing very young in the most amazing place in the world, the "Vallons de la Meije".
I fall in love with that summit and that's where i started dreaming about steep skiing and alpinism.
I became high mountain guide and i'm living for my passion: faraway expeditions.
As soon as i can, i travel to discover wild mountains, always looking for even more esthetic and pure lines.
My love for skiing and mountain is insatiable, i dream about skiing on all mountains of the world
- Dátum narodenia
- Domáce stredisko
- Val D'Isere
- Ski Mountaineering
- Travelling, discovering new places, cultures and ofcourse mountains
- 1. Obľúbené Völkl lyže
- BMT 90
- 2. Kde používaš tieto lyže?
- All around good ski, I use this ski daily. Shorter version 170cm is particularly good for steep skiing.
- 3. Čo sa ti na lyžiach páči?
- The shape of the ski gives an exceptional edge grip making it a good choice for steeper terrain and quick turns.
- 4. Ako sa ti páči byť súčasťou Völkl rodiny?
- I have always skiied with Volkl skis. They are the best skis I've experienced thus far.
- 5. Od kedy jazdíš za Völkl?
- since 2015
- 6. Kedy si začal s lyžovaním?
- At 2 years old
- 7. Tvoj najvačší úspech v lyžiarskej kariére?
- My first steep skiing experience in the corridors of the Ecrans with my friend Antonin Bacle. We were 16 years old, no experience, but lots of luck and some madness.
- 8. Obľúbené stredisko na lyžovanie?
- My favourite place to ride is the places I haven't yet ridden. Discovering new mountains is the best thing I know.
- 9. Tvoj najlepší lyžiarsky výlet?
- I can't choose, its always different and each experience holds its own value.
- 10. Kde by si rád niekedy určite lyžoval?
- All the countries where I haven't skiied yet, where there are mountains and snow to be found.
- 11. Aké vzory si mal ako dieťa v lyžiarskom športe?
- I didn't really have a role model, but I think the person who has inspired me the most in terms of my skiing career is Lionel Daudet
- 12. Čo robíš keď nelyžuješ?
- I do my grandmother's gardening.
- 13. Ako trénuješ, aby si bol pripravený na lyžovanie?
- Never forget to eat McDonalds. My secret to staying fit. Working as a high mountain guide is pretty much a job, a gym and a lifestyle all in one.
- 14. Bez čoho nemôžeš žiť?
- Mountains & McDonalds
- 15. Čo najhlúpejšie sa ti doteraz stalo?
- When I'm sitting on a plane and i can see the mountains below me and I realize, life is too short to see all the mountains in this world.
- 16. Ktorá je tvoja preferovaná sociálna sieť?
- Looking at a map inspires me more than scrolling through social media.
- 17. Tvoje ciele a priania do budúcnosti?
- I want to ski above 8000 meters in Pakistan. Can't yet exactly which peak and which route, but this is my ambition for the spring 2019.
- 18. Ako si sa dostal k šľapaniu na lyžiach?
- It all started with my dad when I was about 11 years old. As a kid, my dad and i did a lot of things together and skiing was just one the acivities. The first touring we did together was the Galibier Pass.
- 19. Tvoje najobľúbenejšie túry?
- The Meije Tour in the Ecrins.
- 20. Čo máš v ruksaku keď ideš šľapať na lyžiach?
- It depends on the route. For a day tour, basic: first aid, shovel, probe, skins, crampons, ice axe, rope, some mars bars and sunscreen.