My name is Lucas Swieykowski, and I´m from Bariloche, Argentina. I am a passionate person, who loves being in the mountains. Not only a professional skier, but also mountain guide and ski instructor.
I love travelling to remote places, and skiing the unexplored.
Relaxed and easy going, I am always open to hanging out and share some laughs…
Hard work, commitment and persistence, is the only way of achieving those goals you have in your mind. Follow your dreams.!
- Domáce stredisko
- Bariloche, Argentina & Engadin, Switzerland
- Endless winter.! and every day counts.! its not about how you fall, but how you get back on your feet.!
- Ski - Freeride & Ski Touring
- Hiking, Biking, playing Ping Pong, hanging out with friends, music
- 1. Obľúbené Völkl lyže
- BMT 122
- 2. Kde používaš tieto lyže?
- For everything. Big mountain skiing and touring
- 3. Čo sa ti na lyžiach páči?
- Its a great ski that makes everything possible with an easy ride
- 4. Ako sa ti páči byť súčasťou Völkl rodiny?
- First of all, I really think we have the best skis in the market. We also have so many different options, that you can always find the perfect set up for all different conditions, and ways of skiing
- 5. Od kedy jazdíš za Völkl?
- 10 years - Started with my first Gotama in 2007
- 6. Kedy si začal s lyžovaním?
- I started Skiing when I was around 8, but didn’t ski so much until I was 15, that I was totally absorbed by the sport.! Loved it and couldn’t stop…
- 7. Tvoj najvačší úspech v lyžiarskej kariére?
- I never imagined being a pro skier when I started. But things went rolling in this direction, so I´ve been enjoying the ride… working hard and being always around, has put me in this situation.
- 8. Obľúbené stredisko na lyžovanie?
- This is always a tough Question… I guess where the best snow is… But with perfect conditions, I would say, that my home resort in Bariloche, is top 3 of my list… Then I would put the the Engadin valley and Chamonix to complete this top 3….
- 9. Tvoj najlepší lyžiarsky výlet?
- Alaska and Russia… Two epic destinations, that offer lots of options…
- 10. Kde by si rád niekedy určite lyžoval?
- I´d Like to go back to Canada… I haven’t been there in a while..
- 11. Čo robíš keď nelyžuješ?
- I like hanging out in the mountains, even though I´m not skiing. I really like trekking and climbing. So I do a lot of that, and also going out with The bike… Lots of fun, and great to have on the side of skiing, some of the feelings are so similar.
I like making bbq and hanging out with my friends, I´ve always been a very social person. :-)
- 12. Ako trénuješ, aby si bol pripravený na lyžovanie?
- Lots of sports, but I visit the gym for complementary work out couple times a week. And doing yoga helped me a lot…
- 13. Bez čoho nemôžeš žiť?
- Dulce de LEche… (argentine Jam)
- 14. Ktoré 3 veci by sme mali o tebe vedieť?
- Easy going and funny
I love doing sports
- 15. Tvoje Motto?
- Endless winter.!
and every day counts.! its not about how you fall, but how you get back on your feet.!
- 16. Čo najhlúpejšie sa ti doteraz stalo?
- Elbrus summit…. was a tough mission, lots of crossed feelings, big injury a year before, but extremely happy to have over come those fears and accomplished that…
- 17. Ktorá je tvoja preferovaná sociálna sieť?
- 18. Ako si sa dostal k šľapaniu na lyžiach?
- In the world of freeride, ski touring its the evolution of it. At first we ski next to the ski resorts, later we look for more remote areas, where not a lot of people go. So for me it was just natural to go out and explore the back country. That perfect slope, with perfect snow, where there are no tracks… Fresh.!
- 19. Tvoje najobľúbenejšie túry?
- I like ski touring in Patagonia a lot. Many un discovered terrain…
- 20. Čo máš v ruksaku keď ideš šľapať na lyžiach?
- Skins, Water (minimum 1 Litre), Food and snacks, pocket knife, head lamp, extra gloves, two carabiners and one 120 mm sling, 10 meters ultra light rope, binoculars, first aid kit, photo camera…